Whether you have a restaurant, apartment complex, commercial building, or private home in Orlando, a healthy green lawn is more appealing to your guests, tenants, neighbors, and customers. A simple sod installation can add thousands of dollars to your property value and boost revenue.
Here’s how we can help you get the perfect, long-lasting lawn for your residential or commercial property.
- We will help you choose the right types of sod. Sod installation makes up approximately 75% of our revenue each year. We are very experienced in recommending the appropriate turf type based on your ability to care for the turf as well as other conditions on your property, such as irrigation and sunlight. Choosing from all the different types of sod may seem like a daunting way to begin your new sod installation, but we promise to make it as easy as possible.
- We prep thoroughly before sod installation. We ensure all weeds and existing turf are thoroughly killed off before removal. Certain grasses, such as Bermuda and Torpedo, will inevitably return within a few weeks if the preparation isn’t done properly. We use tracked grading equipment, providing professionally graded lawns and properties that are immaculately cleared and leveled prior to your new sod installation.
- We provide complete irrigation analysis. New sod can’t survive without proper water. We thoroughly inspect your irrigation system and provide suggestions to get optimum coverage. We also assist you with the initial setting of the timer and provide you a detailed set of instructions to properly care for your new sod.
- We work with a network of businesses in the area. We have years of experience with turf maintenance for individuals and companies in most areas of Central Florida, thus we are comfortable in providing references upon completion. This can help with the longevity of your new lawn.
- We offer an optional 30-day warranty. We provide a detailed set of post-installation care instructions*. We also treat sod after it’s installed. Once we have completed the sod installation, we are able to provide fertilizer, herbicide, and pesticide treatments, ensuring the lawn we just installed is able to have success for years to come.
*All warranty and after-care instructions are unique to each client’s property as soil, irrigation layout, and season play a big part in the setting of an irrigation timer. Instructions on this website are for informational purposes only, and all applicable instructions will be provided on each proposal and invoice given to each specific client.