What to Expect: The Sod Installation Process
Here is the step-by-step process that shows how we create your new Orlando lawn.
- When you call us, we will come out and give you a free, no-obligation quote.We?ll review and measure your home and hand you an in-depth, professional quote that outlines exactly what we?ll do for you.
- Upon acceptance of our proposal, we will do Round-up applications to kill off all weeds and existing grass.The Round- up process can take from one to three applications, depending on what type of weeds you currently have. Your wait time for new sod can be anywhere from one to three weeks.
- Once the existing yard is dead, we will flag all irrigation heads, strip the area with our sod cutters, and haul away all the old sod.
- We will grade out any imperfections in your lawn.
- The sod will then be delivered and installed.
- We will check and adjust all irrigation heads, as well as set the timer accordingly.